We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Wednesday, March 28, 2007

NEW PICTURES! NEW PICTURES! NEW PICTURES!

One of my three favorites!!!!






Another one of my three favorites! Just a hint of a smile!
We got the new pictures today around 2pm. And AGAIN I was all by myself! My parents were in Portland so I called mom and told her we had them. Then I called Trina and Asa was going to sleep. I was too scared to open them by myself so I waited the 3 minutes it takes sissy to drive to my house. I emailed them to my amazing mother in law and my best friend before I even looked at them. I'm going to post another one of my baby pictures and it's uncanny how much she looks like me! Then there are some pictures where we see NORM!!! We also got some info on her. Her last doctor report was done on March 22 and she weighed 12 1/2 pounds!!! She likes to kick and she can support her head. She is also sleeping through the night except for a bottle at 5 am. Figures, a baby who sleeps through the night and I don't have her LOL! I'm just so happy. I've been crying all afternoon. Happy tears! Of course I'm also really emotional lately so this really put me over the edge! Anyway, enjoy the pictures of our baby girl! Until later.......





15 comments:

Shannon said...

How TOTALLY cute is she!!!! I just want to pinch her cheeks!!!!

Kerry said...

I love this baby girl. I truly do. She looks so healthy too. They are obviously taking good care of her.

GORGEOUS!

Natalie said...

Cameo! She's beautiful! And healthy! That's wonderful! And she sleeps through the night...what the heck?! How cool is that!

I know exactly how you felt a little nervous to look at the pictures. That's how I felt when we received Bella's first set of pics after the referral. But oh what a relief it is when you see how well they are doing!!! I'm so happy for you!

Andrea said...

My future daughter-in-law is just GORGEOUS, I tell you! And she's a healthy one! Nothing but the best for my little chubby bunny.

Seriously, Cameo, she's GORGEOUS. Absolutely gorgeous!

Ruth said...

What a cutie!

Ruth
www.guatemalansisters.blogspot.com

Sonia said...

She is absolutely adorable! I'm so happy for you and Norm. We can't wait to meet her.

ginger said...

She is so adorable. Sounds a good baby also. WOW, she is really growing.

JOY said...

Awh Cameo she is SOOOOO Cute!

She is adorable and I agree with Kerry she is obviously well looked after and looks really healthy!

Thanks for sharing your precious photos with us! It is lovely to see how she is developing.

Lou said...

PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS!!! What else can I say????

sissy said...

I love her..

nikki said...

How sweet are these pictures, she is just beautiful!!!!

Mommy2B said...

totally gorgeous....

I love these pics. Thanks for sharing.

Dottie

www.journeytng.blogspot.com

Angela said...

She is so cute!!! U r so lucky Benja will be 2 in May and he still wakes up for a bottle. Love ya cousin Ang

bodegalee said...

If she is not just the CUTEST baby I've seen!! Those precious cheeks... OHHHH soooo cute.

Betsy said...

New to your blog. Found it listed on Kate's blogroll. Wanted to say "Congratulations!" She's so beautiful. Just want to kiss her cheeks :)Also, hoping you have a smooth trip in and out of PGN.