We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Monday, April 23, 2007

Asa's Surgery

Asa goes in tomorrow at 7am for his ear surgery. Please think of him and keep him in your thoughts and/or prayers. Until later......

5 comments:

Natalie said...

He is in my prayers. Please keep us updated.

Melissa said...

I'll pray for him. I know how special nephews are.

Sonia said...

We will definitely remember him in our prayers. Please keep us informed.

JOY said...

Poor Asa! Of course we will all be thinking of him and willing him a speedy recovery.

Keep us updated on how it goes Cameo!

I will light a candle and say a prayer for him tomorrow.

Andrea said...

I know it will go just fine. Asa is a little trooper. Mommy and Sissy will probably have more trouble with it than he will :) Keep us updated!