We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Saturday, April 14, 2007

Goddess, YOU ROCK!!!!

So, the mail man comes today with a box to our mija. Who is it from? Why Holly "Goddess" of course! Holls, you kick so much butt!!! She was sweet enough to send me SIX outfits for our Carolina Valentina! I will take pics and post them later. THANK YOU GODDESS!!!! And I got inspired by your "dump the junk in your trunk" post last night that I just ordered my dress that I'm going to wear to my June 30th baby shower..... two sizes too small! I'm thinking positive! I'm getting back on the treadmill tonight and will be wearing that dress on June 30th! So all the way around, you have done so much for me Holls! Thank you!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!! Until later........

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Ummm, excuse me...did you notice it's your daughter's "birthday" today?

Happy 3 month birthday Carolina Valentina!!!

Holly G. said...

I know....hehehe...just kidding!!! It's about time I got them out in the mail, huh??? How long have I been talking about it???