We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Monday, April 30, 2007

Grody Patoady

I still feel like crap so I've been in exactly three different places since I got up today; couch, kitchen to get juice pops and desk to obsessivly check my email for new pics of Valentina. So, in between watching "Desperate Housewives" (finally a decent episode) and now, getting ready to watch "Brothers And Sisters", I checked my email (nothing) and then found this link on msnbc. oh.my.gosh. I readily admit I'm a hotel snob. I've stayed at two Best Westerns in my life and both of them were crap. However, compared to these hotel photos, they looked like the Ritz. To be fair, though, who expects 4 star accomodations from a hostel???? And one of the pictures says, "photo of our bathroom in a $5 hotel". C'mon, I think common sense would tell you you ain't getting 500 thread count sheets! Anyway, these grossed me out!!! Enjoy! Until later......

2 comments:

amanda said...

Dang.... there went five minutes of my life that I will never get back! Makes me wish that I would have taken pictures from the dive we stayed at in Vegas for the family reunion! Hope you are feeling better LLP!

JOY said...

YUUCKK Cameo - what are you trying to do to me!

I am always the one that goes for budget accommodation whereas James likes to stay somewhere a little more posh! I think if I show him these we will be staying at the best hotels when we are staying away from home and will be out a fortune.

YUCKK YUUCKKKCCKK and double YYYYUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!