We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Sunday, April 29, 2007

I'm Sick

I haven't posted all day because I'm not feeling good. I came down with something yesterday as did sissy and mom. Actually, mom has had it for a week. She's really achy and such. Yesterday sissy thought it was just allergies. Poor Asa, his nose has been running and scratchy and he's been miserable but he always says he's ok when you ask him how he feels. That kid is tough as nails! Anyway, so since I don't have anything GOOD to say, I thought I'd just shut up for once! LOL. I know, sooooo NOT me! Hopefully I'll have new pics and medical sometime next week! Lou Lou, get packing for your "move"!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! Natalie, I hope you get good news this week from your coordinator, I know you will choose the right path. Today was very boring, I got up, did my laundry, took a nap and am now done folding and putting away laundry. I'm going to watch The Amazing Race and then just tivo Desperate Housewives and Brothers And Sisters and just watch them tomorrow. I don't know yet if I have Asa in the morning. His ear is looking so much better too. Thank you everyone for thinking of him and all the good thoughts/wishes that were sent our way. It worked! Until later.......

ps, thanks Fake Gmom, your post to my tantrum literally made me laugh out loud and clap my hands together! Until later.....

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Thanks for the nice words.

I am sorry you are feeling so crappy. Take it easy and get feeling better soon, K.

What did you think of the Amazing Race tonight?! I won't spoil anything right now....just in case you haven't had a chance to watch it yet :)

Soltana said...

Sorry you all feel so bad..DARN weather!! :) I hope you have a better day..
Soltana

Lou said...

Girl, I will get to packing. It cracks me up....we watch just about all the same shows...we are twinkies! I am sorry you are feeling crummy. That just sucks. I hope you are back to your funny self soon!
love and hugs!

JOY said...

Hope you will be back to yourself soon!

It's not nice being under the weather - you relax and get back to your normal wonderful self soon!