We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Sunday, April 22, 2007

I'm Sorry

First and foremost, I'm feeling very bitchy and complainy. My apologies, Kerry, for leaving that angry comment on your blog. I really am sorry and I do try to live "green". Anyway, I just got Norm's schedule for May. He has meetings on the following days:

May 2nd
May 10th
May 14th
May 16th
May 18th
May 19th
May 24th
May 25th
May 30th

Yeah, don't think we can fit a trip to GC somewhere in between. I'm trying to stay FREAKIN' patient and just dealing with it if/when we get out of FC but it's looking more and more like July before we can make it which pisses me off even more!!!!!! THIS WHOLE THING FREAKIN' SUCKS!!!!! AND IT'S BEEN THREE DAYS OF BITCHINESS!!!!! WELL, I HAVE TO GO TAKE SOME MORE XANEX!!!!! Again, my apologies to everyone who I've snapped it. Seriously, it really has NOTHING to do with you. IT'S THIS FREAKIN' PROCESS!!!!!! until later........

4 comments:

Lou said...

Maybe May 3-9? What if Norm left just a day or two before you did and you flew home with the parents? You are a fantastic woman, AND you will make it. This process drives us all insane. Don't beat yourself up!
lovelove

Natalie said...

Cameo, this IS a frustrating process...so many unknowns. I KNOW that you will get something worked out though. Girl, you are awesome and you WILL make it through this! And yes, Xanex always helps!!!!!

Kerry said...

I must be really stupid because I didn't even take the comment as angry!

Breathe...breathe....Everything is going to work out fine.

JOY said...

Hang in there Cameo!

Take three deep breaths.

You will get there and all this hassle will be SOOOOO worth it!