We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Monday, April 02, 2007

IT'S A MATCH!!!!

DNA is in and we have a winner!!!!! Yay!!!! Now would be the time we would start planning our visit trip but we are going to wait until we get out of Family Court. You know, I wasn't even worried about DNA but it's nice to be done as we are one step closer! What a wonderful way to wake up!!! Until later.........

11 comments:

Barb said...

Congrats!!! Getting through each step of this process is wonderful!!!

Andrea said...

WAAAHOOOOO!!! A bright spot for me today- my future daughter-in-law's DNA match. Awesome news! Things are moving along swimmingly!!

Sonia said...

That's wonderful news, Cameo! I'm so happy things are moving right along. She'll be home before we know it.

amanda said...

YAY! Another check mark to the list!

Anonymous said...

SWEET!!!!! One step closer!!!!!

Natalie said...

Awesome news!!! That is a great step to have out of the way! I'm so happy for you!

Thanks for checking in on me...that was very sweet. I'm beginning to feel a little better...I hope!

Mommy2B said...

congrats!
now maybe some of Carolina's DNA luck will rub off onto Kenzie and she will have hers soon....

dottie

www.journeytng.blogspot.com

Lou said...

Congrats on the great news!!! One step closer to Carolina Valentina! I just LOVE saying her name!!!

Holly G. said...

WOOOHOOO!!! And I think Kaylon is going to have a little competition for Carolina's hand.

Diane Springer said...

Hello,

I enjoyed reading your blog. I am forming a non-profit for the benefit of Hogar Miguel Magone, an all boys orphanage in Guatemala. I would love for you to peek at our web site and see what we are doing. And please, feel free to pass the web site address on to anyone and everyone that you think might be interested. go to www.orphanshopeproject.com. We are different than many 'non profits'. 90% of the funds raised goes directly to the home.... not 10% as many other 'non-profits' do. Thanks.
Diane Springer, Founder
Orphan's Hope Project

art-sweet said...

AWESOME! And I'm sorry Andrea, but Kaylon has some competition for the place of future son-in-law!