We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Friday, April 20, 2007

Madly In Love

Okay, Joy is going to flip when she reads this post as she already thinks I shop waaaay too much, but I went shopping last night with mom and sissy. I found this beautiful Michael Kors purse. It was on sale. I called Norm to ask him if $178 was too much to pay for a $378 purse. I was fully expecting him to say "yes, it is too much, don't buy it" but noooooo, he said "honey, that's a great deal. If you want it, get it." AAACCCKKKK!!!!! Then mom pointed out that I spend that much at Target and have nothing to show for it. This way I'll have a beautiful purse that I'll use every day! So I bit the bullet and bought it and I looooooove it!!!! So without further ado, I introduce you to my Michael Kors Berkley Satchel (the full, correct name).


10 comments:

Lou said...

I love it!!! What a fabulous hubby to say yes!!!!

Natalie said...

Oh yep...I like it! So am I a total dork for not even knowing who Michael
Kors is?!

Soltana said...

LOVE IT..Target is my favorite too!! I could live there if I were allowed!!
Soltana

Kya Blu's Mommy Candy...aka KiKi said...

TOO cute...How do we always spend that much at target on NOTHING? Now you need a Coach Diaper Bag...or I told my hubby thats what I had to have...hehe

Melissa said...

Love the purse! I made myself walk away from a Michael Kors purse at TJ Maxx on Tuesday. Seeing yours makes me regret that decision. It will probably be gone when I get back there.

Shannon said...

OMG!! I love purses!!! SO excited for you and your new purchase!!

Jane-Jane said...

Natalie... I had no clue either! So does your husband need another wife to spend money on too??? Tell him I am not a shoe or purse lady, so my purchases won't be at Target... just the best fabric store in town! But the house will have beautiful curtains, bed skirts, pillows, napkins, and table cloths! So he would win too!

bodegalee said...

LOVE the purse - what an awesome hubby you have! And of course your dd is soooo dang cute!
Leigh

bodegalee said...

PS: to Kya Blue's mom :)

I got a Coach Diaper Bag well about the time I thought I was done with diapers (about 4 years ago) and it's the best.. I mean the best! I've had more compliments from business folks and moms alike. I have put more stuff in it (no kidding like 40 lbs on some trips) and it never budges...Just can't say enough good about it. Worth every penny!! :)

JOY said...

You bettcha I think you shop too much! I know it is all "retail therapy" but boy can you and Sissy shop!

What a lovely bag - if you didn't go I guess you would have missed this bargain!

I would never pay that much for a bag though! Norm has you spoilt rotten girl!