We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Monday, April 16, 2007

New Week!!!

It's a new week! I'm soooo glad since I was pretty bitchy/sad/depressed/hormonal last week. Woohoo!!!! AND Carolina Valentina will have her care package delivered to her this week!!! I'm so happy!!! Wish I could be the one to deliver it, but oh well, why get into technicals? I'm hoping our agency coordinator who takes the package will also surprise me with some photos. IF she does, you can bet I'll be sure to post them here as soon as I finish obsessing over them. And I'll try to be brave this time. Last time I sent them to my best friend first and had her look at them before I did so she could tell me if Carolina was cute. I know, like I need to worry!! But I did and I didn't need to. So I learned my lesson. ANYWHO, tv sucks this week. Mostly repeats. Yes, Natalie, even The Office is a repeat. I swear, they just tease us by showing 2 new episodes and then WHAM! slap us with reruns. SUCKS! Well, I think I hear Asa. Gotta go! Until later.....

2 comments:

Lou said...

The Office is really starting to tick me off. I am already sick of reruns with it and Grey;s Anatomy. What am I supposed to do all summer??? OH yeah...play with my baby!!!!

Kya Blu's Mommy Candy...aka KiKi said...

Too funny about your comment on Kya's BLOG...my Hubby is SCARED of clowns...the Mexican place we eat at has one that makes ballons for the kids. We had to tell her she can NOT come to our table. Sick of the RE RUNS TOO!!! By the way I love your daughters name...Hugs Candy and Kya Blu