We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Thursday, April 19, 2007

Paint Chips

Here are the paint chips of the colors I picked out. The blue is going on the ceiling and then the yellow on top half of the wall, green on bottom half of the wall


So there you go! Oh, and the video posted below is Asa doing his best Joey Tribiani impression. Please forgive my horrific looks, it was this morning and I was still in my robe! Time for some good news (finally!). Mom spoke to our Senator's office today and they are involved in getting my dad's passport problem cleared up so as soon as that is done and we are out of FC, OFF WE GO TO GC!!!!!!!!!! Until later..........

9 comments:

Mommy2B said...

I love the colors I can't wait to see the final outcome. We are painting this Saturday. Wish us luck!

Dottie

www.journeytng.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

It's gonna look great! LOVE the video of Asa:)

Jane-Jane said...

So glad that you are in the camp of no white ceilings!

erinberry said...

I love the colors you chose!

Sonia said...

The room is going to look great! Asa is just adorable! Too cute.

JOY said...

What great colours Cameo!

I too can't wait to see it finished.

Glad you dad is finally getting his passport sorted.

Kerry said...

Pretty colors!

Hey, Asa...How YOU doin'?

Anonymous said...

I like the colors, it is going to look so pretty.
Thank goodness that they are helping with your dads passport. The whole thing was rediculas!!!!
Im exceited for you all!!!!

Melissa said...

Love the paint colors--perfect for a baby's room.