We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Sunday, May 20, 2007

Introducing.....

Charlotte Irene. I just got off the phone with Janet and she said she was in labor for about 12 hours, hard pushing for an hour and 23 minutes (who's counting?) and Charlotte has lots and lots of dark hair, looks like it will be curly and blue eyes! What a precious angel she is!!!! I'm going to wait to see Janet and family when she goes home. I can't wait to see them!!! Until later....

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Isn't technology amazing?!? When my sister had her baby last week, I had a picture within 45 minutes of his birth. It just blows my mind how quickly we get our information now. She's gorgeous! Congrats to her Momma and Papa!

Jane-Jane said...

Babies are just sooooo adorable!

JOY said...

AWHHH she is so beautiful.

How can someone have something so precious - isn't life wonderful.

Kerry said...

She's gorgeous! Tell them congrats!