We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Thursday, May 17, 2007

Medical Update!!!!!

We just got a medical update on Valentina and 2 days ago on 05/15, she weighed 14 lbs 12 oz and was 24.8 inches long!!! I looked up her head circum and height and weight for American baby's and right now she's in the 50th percentile for both height and head and 75th percentile for weight! My baby girl is PERFECT!!!!!!! I can't wait to hold her!!!!! Until later.....

7 comments:

JOY said...

Awh I am so pleased that Carolina is progressing as she should be.

I have no doubt she is simply perfect - just like her mum.

Sandy said...

Good news! She'll be a healthy girl like Miss G.

Kerry said...

Our girl is a good eater! Sounds like she's doing great!

Keri said...

Awwww... She is a beautiful child!

Anonymous said...

How's Asa's workout going?....LOL
Im SO glad your girl is doing well.
What a sweet little honey!!!!! And Asa too!!!!!

Andrea said...

Yes, my future daughter-in-love is a good, healthy, girl. Yea!

Sonia said...

I'm so happy she is doing so well. We know she certainly likes to eat. Just like Rilee. That is just wonderful news.