We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Okay, I have to reconfigure the other ones, but here she is!!!!!!


The outfit she is in is one I sent down for her that is from sissy!!! It's a size six months!!! She's 3 1/2 months old!!!! Until later......

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl!!!!!
You are so blessed queenie!!!!

Mommy2B said...

She is adorable!!
Size 6 months?? Do you know how much she weighs and how long she is?
email me details... You must be so happy today to see your little girl.
Dottie

Soltana said...

OMG she is tooooo darn cute!!!
Soltana

Andrea said...

MY future daughter in law is SO cute!! I love that fat little wrist wrinkle. SOOOO cute!! I be you are on cloud 9 right now!!

Lou said...

OH my look at Valentina! Look how happy she is Cameo! Isn't it fun to see her smiling like that? Hey, I bought AP that same outfit! I love it. She really is beautiful!

love to you!

Barb said...

She is precious! She looks healthy and well cared for!!!

I hope the rest of the process is speedy!!!

amy said...

She is so cute, she looks very happy and healthy

Kerry said...

OMG! She is GORGEOUS! And she's SMILING! That means she's a genius and advanced for her age! Don't go cross-eyed looking at them for hours on end!

Natalie said...

Yep, I think she is just beautiful! And that smile...just makes me want to smile! I'm so glad you got new pics.

As for Lou's packing...I have been telling her for weeks that she needs to get some Space Bags...but she hasn't yet and just keeps saying that she doesn't have enough room for everything!

Sonia said...

She is an absolute doll. She is big for her age. If you get her weight and length let me know. I think Rilee is big, so I'm curious how big she is. She really is adorable.

sissy said...

I love my niece. I want to kiss her chubby little feet!!!

JOY said...

Awh how wonderful to see the pics!

She is a "little princess".

You are a very lucky Mummy!

I love all the pics!