We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Saturday, May 05, 2007

Paris Gets 45 Days In Jail

Oh man, I'm cracking up over here! Paris Hilton to spend 45 days in jail???? Next time I'm having a bad day, PLEASE remind me of this!!! As long as her lawyer doesn't get her off (oooh, wrong choice of words, BUY her out of this sticky wicket), I'm soooo gonna be lovin' this!

Sidenote: anyone else hate Robin Thicke? Find him annoying? Think his music belongs in an elevator (at best)? No? Just me? Okay.

Until later........

4 comments:

Soltana said...

Sooo funny... I can't wait to see how this plays out..Who is Robin Thicke??? Am I totally out of it??

Anonymous said...

Maybe they will do a "Simple Life" from her jail cell. Big Bertha oogling Paris and saying "That's Hot!" LOL

PS Look how much Carolina and Asa look like sister and brother in your new pics. SO CUTE!!
Lori

Anonymous said...

Robin Thicke SUCKS!!!!!!!

JOY said...

I hadn't heard that Paris was going to jail - am going now to find out what she has done!

We are so behind the times here in Ireland!