We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Monday, May 14, 2007


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Poor Asa was so tired at the end of the night that he was literally running into people and falling!!!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Here's my dad playing a physical game of musical chairs! You can hear and see sissy yelling "Call a paramedic!" and then Asa run up to papa and laughing.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


And then there were two. It came down to papa and the graduation boy, Vicente. The winner is.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure Asa hadn't been sneaking a little something to drink when you weren't looking!?! heehee
Lori

JOY said...

Asa must have been so tired! I guess he had a long day bless him.

Maybe Lori is right he had a little tipple when you weren't looking.

I remember playing this game at birthday parties when I was younger. I am quite competitive and usually ended up shoving the person off the chair! Tut tut Watching this brought back some happy memories of long long ago.

Jay said...

I wish if i can share my research on Best 100 Video Sharing Portals .

You can also search videos from this customized Video Search

Thanks

Jay