We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Wrong Thing To Write!!!!!

Holly found this and told me about it today. She posted it on her blog and for the two people who don't read her blog daily (mom and sissy), I'm posting it here. Feel free to leave comments on it, I sure as hell did!!!!!

2 comments:

Jane-Jane said...

pain only begins when the child is in your arms... my mother says that children are the extreme amount of disappointment and pain, while being the extreme amount of joy. And my mom had FOUR daughters. I am the youngest, at age 40.

Jane-Jane said...

however I do feel your pain for explaining why you have not gotten pregnant,.... people just need to realize that it isn't THAT easy, and not possible for everyone.

Praying for you as you walk your path! Jane