We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Thursday, May 07, 2009

Biopsy Scheduled

Biopsy will be done today at 1 pm.

Gmom asked how Papa is doing. He's ok. It's hit him hard and unfortunately, as we all know, men tend to make things about THEM, but hey, he's a father so I can't imagine what he's going through.

POSITIVE THOUGHTS AND HEALING PRAYERS PLEASE!!!!!!

4 comments:

GMom said...

thinking of you can't wait for the next update.

Tracey said...

On my mind and in my heart...just waiting for new news. Praying!!!

Loves you!

Valerie said...

Praying for good news!

Kylie's Mommy said...

Thinking of you.
Dottie