We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Friday, May 08, 2009

Pathology Report

Sissy goes in this morning at 11 am to see her surgeon and get the pathology report. I'm begging you all to pray and think good thoughts. Obviously someone (either Holly or I) will post the results as soon as possible.

11 comments:

Rose said...

Still praying! Hope my girls will be as close as you and your sister. Such a gift!

Kelly said...

Praying!!!!!!

Carriage Works said...

Still praying to all of you!!

~Christina, for everyone

Carriage Works said...

Sorry!! Meant to say "Praying for you!"

jillw920@hotmail.com said...

I've been reading your blog for a while but never commented. I'm praying for your family.

Jill

Valerie said...

Praying!

nicole r. said...

praying really hard and thinking of you guys!!!!

Madelyn's Mommy said...

I am praying. I pray tonight that you all feel the Holy Spirit and only the comfort and peace He can give.



Hugs!

Andrea

Kim said...

Just checking in - and still praying.

bodegalee said...

I'm sooo sorry! I'm def praying!

Samantha said...

How horrible! I can't imagine what you all are going through. Praying for you all.