We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Thursday, May 07, 2009

Sissy updated her blog, which I didn't realize until I logged into my google reader. Just in case you didn't believe me when I say how amazingly strong and stoic she is, well, just read her post and be prepared to be blown away. My sissy never ceases to amaze me.

It's currently 5:30 pm PST and as far as I know, she's still waiting to START the biopsy. I don't know what else to say.

3 comments:

jill marie said...

You know we are still here praying every moment for her.. and for you Beya and Papa... and Josh and Asa... wish we could be there. Love to you.

Michelle Riggs said...

Praying for your sister. I hate cancer.

Michelle, Abby's mom
Riggsfamilyblog.com

Tracey said...

Loves you all! You don't have to say anything...just update when you can.