We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Thursday, June 18, 2009

God, I am begging You for strength today. Strength for Sissy who is so anxiety ridden about the test today and who isn't feeling good. She is nauseous and has thrown up once today. Strength for mom, who is enduring something NO mother should have to go through. Strength for Asa who is tired of his mum being gone and having tests. Strength for Joshua who has to work and listen to silly, insipid twits complain about their minor goings on while his wife is home sick in bed. Strength for Papa who has so so much faith in You. Strength for our entire family as I know we will be needing it so much today and in the coming days, weeks, months and years.

5 comments:

Sig said...

Amen.
On my mind all day...

melissa said...

Praying with you....

Lori said...

praying right now and will all day.......

Mandy said...

Amen, been in my thoughts all day.

} tiGeRliLy said...

Praying for you all....