I have to constantly remind myself of the miracles that are happening. Here are the ones I'm thankful for today:
* Mom and I have a strong sense of peace. I'm no longer angry and I consider every day to be a good day. Even yesterday, when sissy was really bad, it was still a day WITH her.
* We learned about the PARP Inhibitor. I don't know if it will even do anything, but at least we know about it now.
* I've learned to take things one day at a time and I know God will give me the strength to handle whatever happens.
* The bone scan was horrible but it didn't go to her brain! That is a huge miracle right there.
* All of the people who love, pray for, think of and send good thoughts to sissy are amazing.
* Our kids. Asa and Valentina always deserve to be on this list.
* ASA GOT INTO SOCCER!!!!! Tuesday sissy called to see if he was able to get on a team. Practice started yesterday and he was 15th on the waiting list at the place he always goes to, 5th on the one across town. Sissy got the call yesterday that he got in...... TO THE ONE HE ALWAYS GOES TO!!!!!! Yes, that truly is a miracle..... obviously the woman shoved him to the top of the list (sissy played the cancer card) but it truly was a miracle that the woman did push Asa to the top. We are so thrilled that Asa can continue doing what he loves and what his passion is during this unbelievably difficult time.
So those are my miracles for the day. Sissy is having yet another bad day. But again, it is a day WITH her.