We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Thursday, June 18, 2009

No News

Sissy called her oncologist almost an hour ago to see if he had the report of the brain scan and the woman there said he was out for the rest of the day and he would need to read it. She told sissy that he will be in tomorrow and would let her know then. Fuck. Another FOF.

Again, just begging for strength. I'm reading Job and it makes me feel not quite so shitty for losing faith at times. Even Job cursed the day he was born and wanted himself to have died in the womb. That is how I feel some days. Tomorrow will be excruciating, along with tonight. I pray that we have the strength to handle this.

4 comments:

Alaska Family said...

That doesn’t seem very fair - to make you all wait like that :( We will still be praying for all of you, to have strength to get through this. Love and miss you.

Krystal said...

UGH - to make you all wait is just mean! Still though, it is about time that Fridays get a lot better for you guys, so I am hoping and praying that tomorrow brings gooooooood news.

Crystal said...

My dear sweet Cameo--I have been praying all day for you guys --nonstop--Praying for strength for you all and many more miracles to come~~~

art-sweet said...

Thinking off you and checking back often for updates. Praying that Negative News Friday is Not.