We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Something I Made For Valentina Today


7 comments:

LLP :0) said...

That my dear is friggin AWESOME!!!!

Trina G. said...

LOVE IT! thanks for bringing her over today. I miss her when I dont' see her. I WILL see her tomorrow ;) Oh....and you too.

Christina said...

AWESOME!!!

Kelly said...

LOVE IT!!!!!

Alaska Family said...

That...is just so cute. No other words. :)

Tracey said...

Love it!!

Dena said...

AWESOME!!!!