We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Monday, June 15, 2009

When mom blogs you know things are dire and/or desperate -OR- she's celebrating. Right now it's the former.

Beya's Blog

6 comments:

melissa said...

I am unable to leave a comment on your mom's blog, so please let her know I am praying for her. Praying for Trina always, but also praying for the entire family as well. My heart breaks for all of you that you have to go through this. Praying for a clean brain scan.

erinberry said...

Wishing with all my might for a clean scan.

Natalie said...

Just wanted to drop by and let you know I'm thinking of you and your family. Love you.

jill marie said...

thinking of you all throughout the day... it is 5pm here...not sure what the time difference is there...I am praying and praying for some good news for you all today. I hope that your prayers were all answered.

Alaska Family said...

Just wanted to let you know that you have ALL been in our thoughts and prayers today...

Love you.

Tracey said...

You guys have been on my mind all day!!! Please keep us posted, and please, please, please take care of yourself through all this! Your family is one kick ass family...cancer is very scared!