We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Friday, July 31, 2009

Too Good Not To Post

I found the first one on FB via Hollis Gillespie and what do you know? There's a whole slew of them on youtube! In the words of Asa when we find a good parking spot, SCORE!




3 comments:

Lori said...

Happy F.O.F. day. Hope it's a good one!

Kim said...

Holy Crap! I'm laughing my ass off. SOOOOOOO funny!!!!

Tracey said...

The Total eclipse of the heart one f-in made me cry it was so funny! Thank you, I needed that!!