We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Saturday, August 01, 2009

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These 2 videos are from Asa's game 2 weeks ago. They show two things; #1, Asa truly has a love for the sport and #2, he has been watching waaaaay too much professional soccer as he knows how to do a victory dance whenever he scores a goal! Stay with the second video. I just missed recording him scoring a goal but his reaction is the same as the first, with the exception of what he does once he realizes I'm taping him.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

7 comments:

Krystal said...

Great job, Asa!! I love the celebration!

Tracey said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! Such the pro!!!

Sonia said...

He is so adorable! What fun to watch him having so much fun!!

Jaimee said...

YAY Asa! You soccer star you!!! Love the victory dance, that's awesome! Kids sports are so much fun, glad you posted these.

-Jaimee

Jill said...

I love it!!!!!!!! Gooo Asa!

Alaska Family said...

So cute! Makes us want to come down again and watch him play! Make sure you tell him we think he did a GREAT job! Go Asa!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Austin does the same thing as ASA...thumbs up to see if I saw his goal!!!

AWESOME JOB ASA!!

Cherrie