We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Anniversary

One year ago today:


August 31, 2008
Happy Anniversary!!!!!

8 comments:

Grama said...

How wonderful that you all have something to celebrate. I'm sure you have something wonderful planned. Hoping that today goes well and that Trina feels good for a few days. Love to everyone.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TRINA JOSH AND ASA!!!!

Aunt Kathy said...

wow! has it been a year already.
happy anniversary to trina and Josh.
"Aunt Kathy"

Tracey said...

Happy Anniversary!! Here is to many many more!!

Lori said...

Tell Trina and Josh we are sending our Happy Anniversary wishes along with everyone else! Enjoy every minute of today. It's a gift! Love you guys!

Sonia said...

Happy Anniversary!!! We love you guys!!

Crystal said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TRINA AND JOSH!!!! awww this is so so sweet!!! I hope you guys are celebrating!

OOH my dear sweet Cameo I just adore you!!! I do-- smooches to you my sweet Cameo!!! Thank you so much for your comment on my blog!

I read your blog everynight and I start to worry about you if you go more than two days without posting.

--And then you always come back with your amazing posts that I can always in some way relate too and I feel like all is right with the world again because I have had my therapy for the week! :) I love your writing!

I am praying for your whole family, you guys are such an amazing testimony of love and support and what family really means. (((HUGS)))) to you all!

Jaimee said...

I cannot believe it has been a year! Happy Anniversary you guys!!!

mom of boys said...

I LOVE that picture......it has been on my refridgerator since the day I got it.....minus a few times I had to take it back from Jayden.........he thinks it's his!