We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Saturday, September 12, 2009

For Alaska

This video is very long so feel free to skip this entire post.

Amanda and Christina, we got your care package yesterday, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Good news and bad news. Good news is that I had my camera close to me so I was able to record Valentina most of the time as she was opening her presents. Bad news is that I missed the beginning when she shrieked over Donkey. But this video is for you guys. Thank you!!!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

3 comments:

Kelly said...

OMG Valentina you are so adorable!!!!!!!

Alaska Family said...

Awwww!!!! What a great way for us to start the weekend! Glad she liked it :) Was such a cute video, and we can hear her shrieking over "Doney" even though you didnt get that part on video! Thanks for sharing, we enjoyed it - was too short!

Love and miss you all!

Jaimee said...

She is hilarious! I love that she keeps her purse on her arm and shouted that it was her birthday!! Here dress and bows are "oh-so-cute!".

On another note, Target has adorable knee socks! Look in the big girl (siz 4-12) section, size small would fit V.