We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Thursday, September 10, 2009

Friday Funny

Mom and I were doing our evening ritual of watching "General Hospital" together from earlier in the day and imagine our shock when the follow scene played out (it's short and sooooo worth it):

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


WTF?!?! I kid you not, I had to replay it at least five times!!!! Mom and I were howling with laughter!!!! What the hell is the news guy even doing? I don't care but man, that makes for some great tv!!!

4 comments:

Kim said...

OH MY GOSH!!! That's hillarious!!! I'm thinking he either is really in love with himself, or thinks he's the church lady. I'm also guessing that some off camera guy can't stand the news guy and "accidently" hit a button. :)

Coleen Nolan said...

OMG! I am cracking up right now, literally laughing out loud!!!! That is hilarious. It looks to me like he's popping/stretching his neck, in a wierd sort of way. ha!

Jaimee said...

OK, cameo, you have to ignore the post by Coleen, that was me. I was making some final tweaks on a blog design and was still logged in. Oops. So, that's my cracking up...you were probably wondering WTH???

Stephanie (Maya's mommy) said...

That is HILARIOUS!!! I laughed out loud too!! Thanks for sharing!!