We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Thursday, October 15, 2009

Update

Asa is sick and was throwing up this morning. He was running a fever when he got home from Grama's yesterday. Mom and Papa have been sick and running fevers the past day or two. This morning Valentina woke up with a fever of 100.8. Trina feels great. She has a meeting tomorrow with her oncologist, mom and Josh.

5 comments:

Sonia said...

Praying everyone gets well soon.

Krystal said...

I hope that everyone is feeling better soon. Sounds like you & Trina need to lock yourselves in the isolation booth!

Rhonda said...

Hang in there!!!!

Alaska Family said...

Aw, being sick is no fun. Sorry to hear that they have the crud...but also happy to hear that Trina (and you??) havent gotten it. Continuing to pray for everyone. Love you.

Valerie said...

Hope everyone is feeling better and the germs aren't shared with anyone else! Prayers!