We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Thursday, November 12, 2009

GREAT News!

It's just fluid!!! We are still at the doctor's office and he is going to try to drain some of it, but thank you God that's all it is!!! We can breathe again!

8 comments:

} tiGeRliLy said...

Yes, Thank you God!!!!!
Praying for you all!

Grama said...

I am so happy for all of you. Great news for sure.

JuJu - said...

hugs to you:)

Cathie said...

prays being answered

Crystal said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! oh my sweet dear Cameo I am so relieved to hear this!!!!!!!!!!! (((HUGS))) You guys have a good night!

mylene said...

Yeah! God is good...

Jaimee said...

Yahoo! Great news indeed!

Aunt Kathy said...

"the steadfast love of the Lord never ceases,
his mercy's never come to an end
they are new every morning,
great is HIS Faithfulness"

Rejoicing and praising God for such good news.

Aunt Kathy