We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Sunday, January 03, 2010

Fuck

Well, Trina's doctor said her body is going after her own blood cells. He isn't sure if it's due from the chemo or if it started before. She will be in the hospital a few more days. She will continue to receive blood transfusions in hopes that will flush it out. The doctor said it should be reversible.

Now comes her decision as to if she will continue that round of chemo.

2 comments:

AliciaDawn said...

I am praying for your sister. You don't know me, I am a friend of Kelly's. I am thinking about your family.

AliciaDawn said...

by the way, I will put her button on my blog..