We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Saturday, January 02, 2010

Hospital

Trina is at the hospital right now. She started chemo Thursday and was extremely weak when she got done. She had been weak in the days leading up to Thursday but then yesterday it was even worse. I spoke to her last night and she was having panic attacks because she was so weak. So this morning mom went over there and then called me to let me know her and Joshua were taking sissy to the hospital. They had called her doctor and he said to bring her in for fluids, possibly a blood transfusion.

I just texted mom to find out how things are going and am waiting to hear back from her.

I'm scared.

6 comments:

Rose said...

I don't blame you for being scared. Please know that one more person in Texas is lifting you and Trina in prayer. You are an amazing person. I am sure Trina is so glad to have your strength behind her.

Mandy said...

Sending thoughts and prayers. And hugs, lots of hugs.

Kim said...

Lots of thoughts and prayers headed your way!

Grama said...

Love you so much. Hugs and prayers as always.

Alaska Family said...

Praying so hard. Love and hugs to you all.

Aunt Kathy said...

Praying for Strength to flow through Sissy's body right now.
in Jesus Name.
Amen

love you always.
"Aunt" Kathy