We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Thursday, January 07, 2010

PLEASE

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR TRINA'S MIRACLE!!!

(Amanda for Cameo)

16 comments:

Nicole R. said...

please, please - we need a miracle! i have a feeling that God will do this for us - please, please GOD..... give Trina and her family this one miracle! LOVE YOU all

Anonymous said...

Raise trina up lord, in her body, heal her Lord, in Jesus Name.
you are a miracle working God. we know all things are possible with you. we are believing with this family, that a miracle of health in trina will occur, and she will be healed.
Our Hope is in your Lord.

Our Family of 5 said...

Praying!!

URBAN BLONDE said...

I've got everyone in my office praying for Trina! I believe in miracles!

Alaska Family said...

Lord, Please heal Trinas body. Please return her health to her. Allow her health to return. So that she may minister in her family and raise her son. We petition before You on behalf of Trina, Josh and Asa.

Alaska Family said...

...because of Your Love.

AliciaDawn said...

Please God.....

Suzanne said...

God please give Trina the miracle she needs, so that she can be with her family, and most especially her son. Amen.

Lilysmom said...

Cameo I have been reading your blog for awhile and have not ever posted. Know that so many near and far are praying for your family. With much love. Sarah

Lori said...

Holding Trina up to Jesus in prayer. Praying you will feel him near to you all.

Crystal said...

holding her in prayer, pleading for a miracle please please Lord we pray for a miracle of healing through Trina please Lord~~~ praying nonstop

Bonnie said...

My family and I are praying for Trina's miracle. I believe in the power of prayer.

Ann AKA-Clare'sMom said...

Sending All My Love...

Ann

Maria and Family said...

We are praying for sweet Trina. I am so sorry she has to go thru this awful thing. May GOD hear our prayers.

Jillian said...

I'm praying for Trina, and for the rest of you. I pray that she gets this miracle.

Courtney Kay said...

praying