We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Monday, January 18, 2010

Private

I have decided to go private.

I know, it's a pain and I rarely read private blogs and I understand if you don't want to follow. The next few days/weeks/months/years will be intense and I've decided that I want more control over reads it.

Please EMAIL me your email address so I can invite you, DO NOT leave it as a comment. The email you can use is c a m e o g at g m a i l d o t c o m (obviously use the correct way to email me by removing spaces etc...). If you have been a lurker, that's cool, just give me your email and write a bit about yourself so I know who you are.

Thank you for following so far and if no one follows anymore, that's cool too.

4 comments:

michelle j said...

HI Cameo I just sent you an email, hope you are having a good day!! michelle from nebraska

Andrea said...

Just wanted to tell you I love you. You've got my email addy, of course.

Gardenia said...

praying for you. you need to grieve and not feel as though the whole world is reading your thoughts. bless you.

Shannon said...

I sent you an email. Much love to you...