We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Monday, March 29, 2010

Avon Calling

Mom is selling Avon! I'm so proud of her. Avon has come a long way from cheap, bad perfume. They have EVERYTHING now and it's fantastic! And now you can shop, order and pay online and then it's delivered directly to your door! In the words of Jamie Oliver, easy peasy! You can check out mom's page at http://kathleengonzalez.avonrepresentative.com/

1 comment:

URBAN BLONDE said...

How could anyone resist buying Avon from your beautiful Mom! Best of luck and success on your new venture Beya!