We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Monday, May 10, 2010

My Mothers Day Presents







2 comments:

Nicole R. said...

oh cameo... you are twice blessed! i can't believe how big V is getting - where does the time go. we are celebrating Sergio's third birthday this weekend. Makes me happy and sad though, i think of his "birth" mother on that day. I am so blessed with him.

Patti B. said...

Wow. What amazing gifts they are! (PS - OMG they are both sooo big now!) Thanks for sharing :)