So, the amazing and unbelievably strong Jen gave me this award. She is seriously one of the most, well, I can't think of the right superlative right now, but she's super cool and the way she fights for her Aviana is just awe inspiring.
One of the rules of this is that I'm supposed to tag seven people. Jen's blog is pretty much the only one I read so I don't really have anyone to tag. BUT I'm supposed to write seven things about me. In keeping with Jen's theme I'm going with light and airy bullshit stuff about me.
1. I hate Rachael Ray (or however dumb way she spells it). Hate her. She's so annoying and fake.
2. I watch "Real Housewives of OC", "Atlanta" and "Beverly Hills". Pretty much every single woman makes me want to vomit yet I can't turn away. The Atlanta one cracks me up the most because they are all so ghetto but think they are "high class". Kyle and Lisa are my favorite ones from Beverly Hills because they seem the most "normal" and I was devilishly happy watching Kelsey Grammer leave that plastic bitch Camille on national TV. Tamra and Gretchen are more alike than they would ever admit to, both skanky.
3. I love Gummi Bears. Those and Laffy Taffy are my favorite candy, but only the green and red Laffy Taffy's. I buy them in bulk and rifle through them to just get the red and green ones. I'm ashamed to admit that the kids each got a giant Gummi Bear for Christmas and I hid them for myself. Watching tv one night with mom I needed some sugar so I broke one of them out. Mom just happened to look at me at the exact time I decapitated him with my mouth. I don't think she'll ever be able to erase the horror of what she witnessed.
4. I'm an HGTV slut. Saturday and Sunday's were made for HGTV. I come up with a million ideas of what I want to do with my house and make all these plans that I can't afford and have remodeled my house probably 729 times in my head.
5. "Know your land, know your prey." Mom got me sucked into a "Mantracker" marathon one Saturday during a brief HGTV break.
6. I think I've already mentioned this one but I find Karl Pilkington very attractive. I'm so bummed "An Idiot Abroad" is over.
7. I'm obsessive about always having my kitchen cupboards shut. I hate it when one of them is left open. I get that from mom because she was the same way when we were growing up. I used to go into the kitchen and "turn" the cupboard doors open and pretend I was Vanna White on "Wheel of Fortune."