We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Top Chef Spoiler????? ----- EDITED -----

Top Chef All Star's Finale is tonight. I've been scouring the net trying to find a spoiler. However, I don't think I needed to, all I had to do was watch the Today Show and let Matt Lauer accidentally spill the beans..... I think. First off I am ACHING for Richard Blais to win. Mom is going to be mad if Mike Isabella doesn't win. Both Mike and Blais were on the Today Show just now, each doing their rendition of lasagna. At the end, after the screen had already gone to the Today Show logo you could hear Matt Lauer say "Richard, congratulations." IhopeIhopeIhopeIhopeIhopeIhope



YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR RICHARD BLAIS!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh, I really do hope it's Blais. I like Mike, but there's just something about Richard. It's been a great season. Recording it right now!

MA said...

I was so happy, too! Richard is so hard on himself. Have you seen his show on the Science Channel(I think) that's called Blaise off? It's really cool. I'll tell you what though...I wouldn't be able to eat some of that food they cook. Sweatbread? No thanks.

krkor said...

nice family