We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Friday, April 08, 2011

Accomplishment

I cannot begin to explain how damn proud I am of myself for actually creating a new blog design!!! It all started when mom said I need to change mine up. I wanted to see if I could do it myself, well, it was more of a distraction than anything else but I did it!!! I really did it!!! Since I can't bring myself to change my blog, I changed a private one that I started after sissy died. I deleted all the posts since I ended up posting everything on my blog and/or writing it my book so here it is, the link to the blog I created.


Technically I'm not done yet since if I were to change my blog, this blog, I would need to add pictures of Norm and Joshua but I just can't contain how proud I am of myself.


P.S. I ordered the bell :)

9 comments:

Amarelis Claudio said...

Looks great!! :)

Andrea said...

It looks great- love the colors.

www.guccihandbagsoutlet.org said...

lin most representative coach bags romantic landmarks, holding the Eiffel Tower in Paris are top Dior cane case grain coach bags, half took New Coach Wallets longings, half took the om anxiously distance. Now fortunately helicopters COACH SHOES to deliver timely only survived, film last Cotillard wearing a long dress skirt appear in his boyfriend's room entrance. The Coach Flats entire film, Dior coach are always accompany in Coach Heels Cotillard around, like a charms, help her huaxianweiyi.This series are Coach High Heels Rouge, the second stop in New York to unveil. Annie Leibovitz by plane Coach Sandals advertising photography, film clip also special present a Franz Ferdinand for Cotillard by which songs. In that first Cotillard called "The Eye of Mars" sings, "if I don't sing, my heart will be none that knows." Marion Cotillard Coach Sneakers plays a film with dual identity women, night incarnated into America laguna Broadway singers, use the most bright color and individual character light city sky, allow your desire diffuse in the boundless night Rouge is her silent, are the coach outlet online declaration. The paragraph in the film, Dior coach bags are the symbol, lozenge

Jen said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I woke up, yes at 11:15 today, and realized I forgot to tell you I LOVE your new blog layout!! You did SUCH a GREAT job!!!!

My mind is gone!! I feel the reality everyday ;o(

LOve it LOve it LOve it!!!!

P.S. I posted you comment yesterday, or so I thought, and about 5 hours later, I sat back down at the computer, and it was sitting there needing the password verification????!!! Just another example of my faltering brain....

Jen said...

Wow! The I can tell the Gucci lady really cares about you, and feels for what you are going through.

Yes, she states everything so eloquently. She must have gone through a huge loss in her life....I second everything she says....

Amanda said...

LOL Jen!! You made my morning! :0)

Andrea said...

Same here- thanks for the laugh. :)

Anonymous said...

love the bell and the new design :)

Patti B.

Longineswatch said...

Your blog is very interesting! Christian Louboutin Pumps Christian Louboutin louboutin pumps Longines Longines Watch Rolex Watch Omega Watchyou like it? Get a girlfriend, she'll love,This is my blog, exchange links with us to make friends http://www.longinesuk.co.uk