We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Thursday, July 21, 2011

Good News, Bad News

Good News - I got my hair fixed. I went in and actually PAID someone, a professional (not a transient) to cut it.

Good News - The lady who cut it said I didn't do too bad a job cutting it myself :)

Bad News - This is the shortest I've ever had my hair.

Good News - I really don't care about my hair. I've never been one to freak out about the length of my hair, it grows super fast and it doesn't bother me.

Bad News - Sissy was always the one who loved and took great care of her hair. I feel bad that she was the one who had to lose her hair TWICE to cancer.

Bad News - I lost my camera. I have turned the house upside down looking for it. I couldn't find it yesterday and have yet to find it.

Good News - I had downloaded all the pictures I had taken of the wedding already so I didn't lose anything.

GREAT NEWS - As I was writing this Valentina found my camera!!!! It had SOMEHOW ended up in one of her toy boxes. Unbelievable!

No comments: