We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Sunday, August 14, 2011

KKMoFo


A while ago my best friend Amanda had me read about Beyonce the Giant Chicken. I didn't find it as amusing as she did but the thing that got me was the "knock knock motherfucker" picture. That hit me in the funny bone more than anything. So of course we've texted/twittered/Facebook'd each other every so often with variations of "knock knock motherfucker". KKMoFo, Knock Knock Muthafucker, KKMF, etc..... My best friend Holly also got in on the action and created Knock Knock Motherpuffer. This was due to the fact that I was ordering some of her Kick Ass Bows and asked for a puff on some of the bows, hence the Knock Knock Motherpuffer.

So! That's the back story.

A short time after that (or two weeks, I have no idea, my sense of time is gone) I was on my cinnamon roll kick.


I was making these every few days. It kills my back but dayum, they are tasty if I say so myself. As I have explained (and shown) in the past, whenever I withdraw or get really upset or have a bipolar episode, I bake. And bake. And bake some more.

One day Amanda was going to be in the immediate vicinity of my house and I told her to stop by, I had some extra cinnamon rolls left. It turned out I was out running around doing soccer/fairy/errands so we didn't hook up. Later on in the evening Amanda texted me our usual "KKMoFo." But this time she followed up with "anyone stop by today?" I was confused and asked her who. She sent back a cryptic "I don't know, have you seen anyone :)" I got up from where I had planted my ass (probably watching "Breaking Bad", which I am totally caught up on by the way) and peered into the kitchen. Nope, the cinnamon rolls were still there, she hadn't broken into the house and stolen them. Well, she didn't need to break in, she has the code to our garage but that's beside the point. I was completely lost at this point but then again it doesn't take much to confuse me.

"What do you mean?" I texted back to her.

"Oh geez, look out your fucking kitchen window!" she wrote back, obviously exasperated with my complete dingy-ness.


Looking outside my kitchen window.......


......closer......


......closer, what the fuck is that?


SHE GOT ME!!!!! She Beyonce'd me!


My swing in front of the kitchen window. How the hell did she get Beyonce where she was perched? By this time I had called Amanda, laughing, and asking her, seriously, how she got the damn chicken there because I had no idea how to get it down.


The top of the swing. How the fuck?

Now it is my turn. I WILL Beyonce you, Amanda, and you won't see it coming.

2 comments:

Meeeee said...

I'm so laughing as I read this!!! BRING IT ON! HAHAHA!!!!

MA said...

That is so friggin funny!!! I would have friggin peed my pants if I saw that hanging in my window.