We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Friday, September 09, 2011

Fire Update Part II

The fire had hit the end of our driveway as of this afternoon. Our driveway is about a half mile long. There is only one way in and out of the cabin and that is where the fire is.

There is a list of people that the officials are notifying when that persons home or property has been lost. Fingers crossed, Beya and Papa are not yet on that list.

Again, a big thank you to my friend who is keeping me updated with the most accurate and latest information. Thank you, YOU! You know who you are!!! I love you.

2 comments:

Grama said...

Cameo You know how much I want to believe things will be ok. I am praying still for the miracle that turns this away. It's been an hour since an update so I hope that is good news. Love you

Jen said...

SO SCARY!! Fire be GONE!!





LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new blog design. I think I have already told you that, but can't remember!

I put it lower because it is so insignificant to what you guys are up against with the fire....