We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I GOT IT!!!!!!

I'm so damn excited that I won an ebay auction for Asa's AT-AP Walker!!!! I pick it up this afternoon. $36!!! No box but hell, $36 with no box or $125 sealed in box. Hmmm.... wonder which is better.....

Thank you sissy!

No comments: