We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Seriously?

I hate it when people copy me. Now I know I'm super cool and all (sarcasm font please) but really, when I go to another blog and see that they have done the same thing as me, use the same phrases as me and do almost the exact same layout as me, well, it's really fucking annoying. And I know it's copied after me because it's someone I know and who knows me and has copied other things in my life too.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oops...sorry I copied you! You are just too cool for school ;o)

No, seriously...annoying!

Marty said...

If you want the problem solved permanent like, I know people who know people who could do something unthinkable.. Like turn off their internet.. *shudder*