We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Saturday, December 31, 2011

I Do Not Like

I do not like when people seem
to get everything they want so easily.


I do not like that my sister is gone
There's something about it that is

wrong

WRONG

WRONG!!!!


I do not like that she had cancer
No one can give me one sane answer.


I do not like that on January nine
Everything fell apart

It's not

fine

FINE

FINE!!!!



I do not like it when people say
"She's in a better place, YAY!"



I do not like to not have my sister
Oh how it physically hurts to

miss her

MISS HER

MISS HER!!!!!



I do not like New Years Eve
Can I have one more normal one,
PLEASE?



One more thing
I do not like about New Years Eve
It was the last time she sat in my house and on my seat.



I do not like that she's not here
To play with us,

To laugh with us,

TO DRINK HER BEER!!!!!




I do not like how this pain never stops
By now my tears have soaked more than thirty mops.



I do not like how we are now just seven, no more eight
CANCER! It's YOU

I HATE

HATE

HATE!!!!



I do not like that PF Changs
used to be so fun
now it hurts my heart like bloody fangs.



But most of all

Above it all

THE THING OF ALL

I do not like

is living and missing
my only and best
dear, sweet,

sissy.


1 comment:

Jen said...

I DO NOT

Like

Like

Like

that you have to

LIVE

LIVE

LIVE

this

SHITTY

SHITTY

SHITTY

way either!!

I wished I could make my text

BIG

BIGGER

BIGGEST

too!

I LOVE YOU!