Today is Papa's 70th Birthday!!!! Here are just a few things that I love about you, papa:
* You always make sure our yard looks impeccable.
* You were the best Papa possible to Trina and me and you are an even better Papa to Asa and Valentina.
* You taught me by example how to work hard and how to earn money.
* You taught me about respect.
* You taught me that if people are racist, most of the time they aren't going to listen to you (or me) show them the error of the ways and that being angry about it isn't going to punish them, it will only punish yourself.
* You taught me that when I had an ear ache, about half the time, rolling a piece of paper into a cone shape, sticking it in your ear and lighting it on fire will usually take care of it. And this was decades before ear candling became popular!
* You taught me that winning by an inch is as good as winning by a mile.
But the best thing of all is that you taught me that you love me unconditionally.
Papa, I love you so much!!!!!