You've asked me the past few days what are the lessons I learned from you. To list just a few:
* never leave anyone out
* don't tell somebody I don't trust something I wouldn't mind everyone knowing
* I can't control how other people act, but I can control how I REact (I know Grandpa taught you this one)
* question everything until I get an answer that feels right
* I don't just marry the man, I marry his family so I better get along with them!
* spend half of my money and save the other half
* follow my passion
* that I could be whatever I wanted to be
* always say goodbye to my family as if it is the last time I see them because one day it could be
* above all, family comes first and no matter what, my sister will be there for me like no one else can.
Mom, the last one was the most true of all them all. We learned how to be a family from YOU. YOU taught us how to be close, that even though we fought and sometimes didn't like each other, that we were all family and it was a bond that nobody could break. I'm so grateful that I am part of you and that I am able to have you with me every day
I love you so much mom.