We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ho Bag

I call this my ho bag story. 

Well, I don't, I just came up with that term but I told a cousin about it and she said "but Cameo, then people will think you're a ho!" That's the whole point of this silly little thing I do with strangers to make them think one thing when the reality is just the opposite.

I have done this a few times with various people. I tell them I have two kids, a boy and a girl. When we get to talking I subtly get it in the conversation what the kids' last names are....and what mine is. We all have different last names since I never took Norm's last name but Valentina did and obviously Asa has Josh's last name. They look at me kind of funny and then I stick it to them, "they both have their dad's last name." After that sinks in with them I light the fire, "my husband and I have been together for almost 20 years." 

Well, they see the kids are young and they come to this conclusion;

I've screwed around on my husband and had at least two children that weren't his. 

I love to see the look in their eyes and see them look at me differently and quickly make their exit away from me, the harlot who has not just two children out of wedlock, but while I was in wedlock with someone else. 

Just my fun way of screwing with people. 

3 comments:

Grama said...

I love your sense of humor. I hope you are doing better today.
Love you

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! :D
Patti B.

Nguyen Tien Manh said...

njce blog


pl, visit my blog http://healthy-living88.blogspot.com/