We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Monday, April 30, 2012

Walls - 3, Cameo - ????

So I finally got my three orange walls (or whatever the hell color I said I was using). What's the problem?

What's the problem you ask?

The shade.

I have no fewer than THREE fucking shades of "orange" painted above my fireplace. Now if you were to know what the real color is you would be telling me "but Cameo, really? Isn't there just one shade of that color?" You would think. You would think.

But not me! I have managed to find three shades that I like.

I swear this family room is going to send me to the looney bin.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Looney Tune....I'll see you there ; )